Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
CO-FOUNDERS FOR EXECUTIVE TEAM, CO-FOUNDERS FOR MULTIPLE DEPARTMENTS & DISCIPLINES, CONSULTANTS FOR 100S OF SPECIFICS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES (sign up now for future hire), ENTERTAINERS, ETC ETC (see list at bottom)
GLOBAL START-UP For One-of-A-Kind Sports, Recreation, Entertainment, Lifestyle Themed, Green, Eco, Digital & Futuristic Resort Mega-Complexes, To Be Built Around The Planet In The Near Future!
WHY WE'RE BUILDING THEM:
THEY BENEFIT each community that they're built in and in numerous ways, long term: jobs for citizens, revenue for government agencies, revenue for multiple communities in the region, multiple features to help the environment! Plus much more!
THESE ARE "smart", "green" and "digital" community projects that will appeal to specific demographic segments of affluent buyers worldwide. Ability to work with everyone is required...in other words, you must be a people person!
WHAT WE'VE ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR:
* Morally correct vision; cutting edge strategies, tactics, techniques, formulas, plans etc.
* Co-Founder-Team: experienced professionals committed & working hard on due diligence!
* Sweat Equity: Over $2 million invested to date!
* Resort Designs: beautiful, futuristic, world-class designs have been conceptualized and designed (see a small sample enclosed) and they're our "key" to success & helping the planet!
* Resort Promotional Movies: 2 movies have been produced to give investors and team members an overview of the global start-up.
* Business Plan: almost finished but needs your "polishing" so we can present it and get financed!
* Web Sites, Domain Names etc: secured and ready for implementing by you our experts.
* Fortune 30 & 500 Company's: Contacted and given overview with great feedback and interest.
* Investors: numerous contacts made world-wide with an interest to participate as soon as more due diligence is accomplished.
And much much more!
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
* We have a small but stellar team assembled but we need more.
* We're not just searching for experienced professionals, we're looking for people that can "see the vision" and "believe in the vision" and "commit to the vision."
* You must have an open mind and commit to doing things in a new way.
* There is no investment of money, just your expertise, time and commitment (aka sweat equity) to working on the project until we're ready to go full time.
* Everyone can telecommute and use the company's internal project web site in the start-up stages.
* Don't send your resume unless you fully understand this and you're willing to commit to the philosophy.
*You will have the ability to position this project for rapid scale-up of pre-sales.
* Initial task is to develop a new and fresh high-tech/high-touch strategic approaches, with relevant support materials and tools that will "sell out" the project quickly as the current economy recovers in 2012 through 2015.
* Technology is key to our rapid success, ie e-mail, Skype, web sites, social media, etc.
* This is a paradigm shift in real estate development and we're implementing a new business model to make it work.
* You must understand this, believe in this, and commit to this from the second you review the project.
* WE'LL BE OFFERING a VERY generous compensation package because YOU ARE the most important asset to our company AND to our investors!
* And, as a global start-up company that will dominate the industries in which we participate, we're planning an IPO in year 3 or 4, and you'll also get a generous share package.
* Please submit standard Resume in PDF (preferred) or MS Doc and/or LinkedIn Profile, along with a professional photograph and a cover letter summarizing how you might best assist this venture, and your expected starting salary range.
* If you're currently working on any stadium or resort project you MUST disclose this fact.
* We're an equal opportunity start-up, a global start-up, and a multi-cultural start-up, a futuristic start-up based on solid concepts and strategies.
WHAT WE'LL DO:
* We'll send you our Non-Disclosure & Non-Compete form and then further details about our venture once the agreement is signed by both parties.
* Each application will be acknowledged by our Chairman and/or our CEO, who will contact you personally (we do not use recruiting agencies).
* If you applied to this post in the past and didn't receive a response we sincerely apologize.
* We had an internal situation to solve and got behind on responding to you.
* PLEASE APPLY AGAIN!
Thank-You & Welcome To Your Future!
Mr. Brad Bowen
Founder, Chairman & CEO
TEAM MEMBERS WANTED:
* Directors: wanted in multiple disciplines & industries
* CEO: wanted; real estate development experience a must; Founder will relinguish position to right person
* General Counsel: wanted with background in real estate
* CFO: wanted
* Controllers: wanted
* CMO: wanted
* HR EVP: wanted
* R&D EVP: wanted
* QA EVP: wanted
* CIO: wanted
* IT EVP: wanted
* Web Master: wanted
* Content Expert: wanted
* Phone Apps Developer: wanted
* Sports Events Marketing EVP: wanted
* Sports EVPs: wanted in all categories
* Conventions, Events: filled
* Spokespeople: corporate position filled but but more wanted; Retired Athletes welcome!
* Condo Marketing EVPs: wanted for global regions; must have * Brokers license
* Hotel EVP: filled
* Retail EVP: wanted
* Media & Content EVP: wanted, television experience a must
* Health & Fitness EVP: wanted, doctors preferred
* Security EVP: wanted
* Architectural Designer: wanted, take our designs & improve
* Architects: wanted
* Construction EVP: wanted
* Artists, Bands, Entertainers: many committed but more needed.
Our real estate start-up is dedicated to our former Media EVP Mr. Jimmy Meyer, who passed away in his sleep in 2010.
Mr. Meyers was a world-class cameraman who worked for many major media networks and filmed some of the most famous politicians, athletes, celebrities & events of our time.
Rest in peace Mr. Meyer, thank-you for all of your hard work on the project..we'll miss you.