Wilson Elser's San Diego office currently seeks a part-time Legal Records Clerk.
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to gain experience in an office of a national law firm, especially for local college students interested in the legal field.
This part-time legal records clerk position (~26 hours a week) offers flexible scheduling during the work week.
Litigation Attorney with a minimum of 3 years' experience. Trial experience a plus. Area of practice is focused on Insurance Defense: Construction Defect Litigation (developer representation only), Casualty, Construction injury; products liability. Must be able to supervise a case from inception through trial, while supervising support staff (paralegals, law clerks, jr. associates). ...
Description: Pay: $15/hr
- Fully Manage docket activities on a daily basis. This includes review and data entry of filings submitted to USPTO and other countries, process communications received from USPTO and attorneys, manage calendar and due dates.
- Manage and process of all incoming correspondence.
- Send reminders, follow up with different parties and ensures all ...
Small, well established law firm seeks file clerk.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Positive "can-do" attitude and ability to establish good rapport with clients, colleagues and supervisors;
- Superior organization, grammar, communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to deliver high-quality work product within tight deadlines;
- Pristine work ethics (punctuality, dependability, ...
May 14 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for jobs in the legal sector and makes searching for law jobs in San Diego simple and convenient. Types of job listings may include positions such as attorney, legal secretary, legal administrative assistant, executive legal assistance, entry-level paralegal, corporate associate attorney, labor, employment associate attorney and many more. After finding a suitable job, you may wish to send in any vital documents, including your resume and a cover letter tailored to the specific job position you are applying for. The advertiser may prefer you to contact by telephone or through an alternative e-mail address.