The Vivarium Technician I will operate equipment associated with washing and sanitizing caging equipment, fill cages and water bottles as well as maintain the general cleanliness of the Vivarium. Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Sanitation and operation of the cage/rack washer and autoclave
2. Filling clean cages with bedding
3. Filling and autoclaving water bottles
4. Restocking laboratory ...
Our client, a leading biopharmaceutical company, is looking for a Lab Technician to join their team.
Routine small animal husbandry, animal health monitoring, cage changing, sanitation and operation of the cage washer and autoclave. The work may include occasional holiday and weekend duties.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Experience with small animal husbandry and ability to follow established SOPs. Must be able to lift 50 Ibs. Experience with ...
Our client, a water service company, is currently seeking a Laboratory Technician to join their team. This person will be responsible for conducting laboratory tests for chemical and bacteriological analysis of potable and raw water, and treated wastewater.
• Collects potable and recycled water samples from specified locations in the distribution systems and Water Reclamation Facility.
• Performs physical, chemical and bacteriological tests on potable water, raw water and ...
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains safe, organized and clean work environment.
- Performs analytical testing on designated laboratory samples.
- Performs chemical and physical testing on raw materials, in-process and finished products as assigned.
- Operates and maintains laboratory instruments and equipment.
- Performs sample log-in of receipts. Initiates the shipment of samples and tracking documents for outside contract laboratory tests.
- Performs administrative tasks ...
Our client is a leading formulator and manufacturer of customized nutritional supplements. The Company's comprehensive partnership approach to client servicing is unique within the industry, combining clinical research, science-based formulation, advanced quality assurance testing methodologies, superior manufacturing and packaging capabilities and broad marketing experience to create nutritional products that are formulated to address specific health conditions.
Primarily responsible for ...
Provide general lab support for research activities of formulation and process development. Primary responsibilities include cleaning and maintaining the lab space (benches, floors, windows, hoods…) and equipment for solid material processing, and organizing formulation materials. Under the instructions of scientists and senior associates, dispense powder materials, prepare solutions and retrieve samples; may also carry out sample analyses, and provide assistance during batch processing.
Mar 25 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in San Diego, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.