• Collect required accounting data under the direction of the Controller. Summarize information into reports for management to use in business decisions.
• Create and maintain 12 month rolling financial forecasts based on information collected and input from sales and accounting databases.
• Develop new methods for querying databases to create advanced reporting capability.
• Work with other departments to determine reporting requirements in order to ...
Actuary Assistant I, II, III, Associate I, II or III DOE
Seattle, WA or Portland, OR
The Actuarial Division is responsible for proactively managing and retrospectively tracking and reporting on the financial and risk positions within the company, and supporting the strategic goals of the corporation.
Within that context, the Assistant Actuary or Associate Actuary performs technical, analytical, support and leadership functions to help the division and the company meets its goals.
Combine your ...
Researches and provides financial and business related analyses to assess the impact of various projects, systems and transactions.
• Conducts analyses and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital and investment.
• Prepares forecasts and analyze trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions, and other related areas.
• Prepares detail of work plan and schedule, completes detailed ...
Our client has an exceptional SEC Financial Reporting Analyst opportunity at the global headquarters in Santa Rosa, California.
The successful candidate will work in a team environment to consolidate the financial results of the company and report operating results internally and externally. This position is responsible for collecting financial information from global locations, reviewing, compiling, analyzing financial and accounting information, preparing consolidated financial statements and ...
The Senior Business Intelligence Engineer will analyze, design, implement, test, and support automated solutions in support of Standard Insurance needs with a focus in the area of Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics leveraging our tools in MSBI and SAS. As a senior engineer, this person will drive also discipline improvements, mentor junior analysts and developers, and provide technical leadership. They will also provide oversight of other software engineers, both on-shore and off-shore.
Leading financial services and M&A origination firm serving private equity, corporations, and investment funds with financial and investment advisory services for Small and Mid Cap Deals. Ideal candidate can earn six figures in the first year if they are hard working and smart. Executive team is currently seeking M&A Analysts to develop and manage the firm’s deal flow pipeline. An ideal candidate would excel at deal identification and in developing a constant stream of potentially lucrative ...
Apr 7 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in San Diego is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.