1. Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
2. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
3. Five or more years experience in the Financial Services industry
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent education and related training
2. Five or more years of experience in accounting/financial management or equivalent education and related training
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
4. Strong ...
Global Manufacturer looking for a Controller for Atlantic, Iowa. A Controller with an automotive manufacturer financial background or similar is what we need.
* Member of plant management team
* Annual facility budget formulation, transfer pricing formulation, manufacturing variance analysis, Economic plan/forecast bridge to actual result
* Communication with manufacturing and other departments to identify key cost drivers
* Interact with German and other financial leaders globally ...
Unique opportunity to join the company’s Corporate Internal Audit & Advisory Services organization. The team’s review activities and services focus on assisting the Audit Committee of the company Board of Directors, management, and employees in the evaluation and improvement of processes that identify and manage risks related to achieving the company’s business objectives.
Key responsibilities include internal audit, advisory, and special projects. Candidate will learn the company’s risk-based ...
Jan 13 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in San Diego is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.