The Accounting Manager will lead the accounting group, currently comprised of a Loan Accountant but projected to grow, in:
Finance and Accounting Operations. All day-to-day finance and accounting operations, including accounts payable, funding deals, ...
Field Representative will be responsible for increasing contract purchasing volume for assigned territory. Communication skills will be critical in influencing merchants to leverage credit as a sales tool. Field Reps will be required to give in-person training on cloud based ...
This position is responsible for keeping accounting records for multiple Homeowner Associations. Job duties include accounts payable, accounts receivable, communication with the homeowners regarding account status, maintenance requests etc. Also included will be coordination ...
Our client, a foremost leader in biotechnology with over $15 billion in sales revenue and 50,000 employees world-wide wants your talent and expertise on their team! We are seeking an experienced Accounting Manager for their location in San Diego, CA. My client offers a ...
Exclusive Audit Manager & Tax Accountant Search – Top Pay
Recent public accounting / business mgnt experience required; within the past year
Audit Manager - 120k
-B.S. in Accounting, M.S.A. or M.B.A. in accountancy desirable.
-Six years recent experience in public ...
Leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry is seeking an experienced Accounting Manager who will be actively involved in the interpretation of requirements and in addressing complex financial issues.
• Accounting degree required
*This position is based in Kansas City, MO. Relocation assistance could be available.* JOB SUMMARY The Accounting Operations Manager will be an expert in various areas of small business accounting, including bookkeeping, payroll, and sales tax. The Manager will be a ...
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience
• 10+ years of work experience with emphasis on cost accounting, reporting, inventory and variance analysis; preferred in a global manufacturing environment
• Medical device industry preferred
Very Busy accounting and tax office seeking an experienced tax preparer and bookkeeper with supervisory experience to act as our project manager. This will be a working manager position, whereby a qualified candidate MUST be able to handle preparing tax returns from the ...
Lang & Brown, CPAs seeks a high performing Tax and Accounting Manager who will support the growth initiatives of the firm and manage new and existing clients. This person needs to be detailed oriented, dependable and trustworthy.
The right candidate will use their tax ...
Top consumer brands company seeking Sr. Manager Accounting. Excellent salary plus bonus!
• Bachelors Accounting or Finance
• CPA desired
• 5 or more years experience, part of which should have been in publicly accounting
• Strong proficiency in Excel, SAP, ...
• Bachelor's degree
• 10+ years accounting experience in a manufacturing/cost accounting environment
• Strong month end close experience
• Strong Excel including macros required, Access experience preferred
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Our client, a leading medical device company with over $10 billion in sales revenue and 50,000 employees world-wide wants your talent and expertise on their team!
We are seeking an experienced Accounting Manager - Integrations for their location in San Diego, CA. My ...
• Bachelors’ degree
• CPA/MBA and prior SAP are highly preferred
• 7+ years of progressive accounting experience, with 5+ years of GL accounting experience and 2 years of managerial experience, preferably with a large multi-national public company
• Excellent ...
• Bachelors’ degree in Accounting
• 5+ years in manufacturing environment (garment industry preferred)
• Experience with MS Office, strong proficiency in Excel
• Professional and articulate verbal and written communication skills
Responsibilities include but ...
High growth and fast paced Company seeking a Tax and Accounting Professional to Manage our Tax and Accounting department.
5+ Years of Experience preparing tax returns with tax interview experience required.
5+ Years Experience with managing a tax and ...
~~We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and ...
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MANAGER
The Accounts Receivable Manager manages accounts receivable function and business to business collections activities within the Credit and Collections department. The Accounts Receivable Manager ensures that customer billing is ...
Our client, a foremost leader in biotechnology with over $15 billion in sales revenue and 50,000 employees world-wide wants your talent and expertise on their team! We are seeking an experienced Revenue Accounting Manager for their location in San Diego, CA. My client ...
The Accounting Manager will have oversight over the General Ledger (G/L) team and be focused on managing the month-end close and internal reporting needs. The Company is seeking a self-starter who can scale with the Company as it continues its growth initiatives ...
This Account Manager Paying Up To $24/hr Position Features:
• Great Compensation Package
• Downtown Location
• Fun Working Environment
• Great Pay to $50K
Immediate need for account manager paying up to $24/hr seeking great compensation package, downtown location and fun ...
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience
• Prefer 8 years manufacturing accounting experience
• CPA, MBA, CMA or APICS certificates a plus
• Excellent computer skills, including demonstrated knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Mar 31 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in San Diego is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.